The purpose of this page is to give you a clear explanation about how we collecting and using data you provide and it's applicable to our website and the belonging mobile applications.
Simple, clear and transparent
Right to the point
- your email address - as you need to log in to access the restricted features,
- your IP address - to help you see your login history in case of fraud event,
- if you allow - Google Analytics tracks your page visits, but we anonymize these data, so only serves to help our service to run and improve,
- in case of error some technical details of your device, such as browser type and the error details.
Important to know
- we will never sell your data, neither spam you with marketing offers,
- you own all data you shared and you hold the right to remove any or all of them at any place, and also
- you hold the responsibility when you share anything for public, may it be an image or personal details
Our cookies are limited in number, but important to keep our app in work.
- Google Analytics (_ga*) may store some to track your page visits, which will help us to know where to improve our service.
- We store some (__shkme_*) to record whether you allowed us to use Analytics, and for your login session, which is obviously necesary incase you want to use our service.
Data share with 3rd parties
We will never share any data with anyone, unless in a circumstance what demands due to serve your request.
This 3rd party can be someone who provide a service to us, for example an sms/mailing platform, due to messaging you for e.g. sending login tokens.
This SHKME website is collective name for a privately owned project to provide website for a public society, responsible for organising a breeding society and belonging tasks on Hungary.
Members of, and the society itself is responsible for the data and information what this site serves, however if you have any queries about how we using your data, please send it to:
Terms of Service
— updated on 17th April 2019
By using the this web site ("Service"), or any services created by us ("SHKME"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity, its affiliates, and all users who access our services through your account to these terms and conditions, in which case the terms "you" or "your" shall refer to such entity, its affiliates, and users associated with it.
If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not accept this agreement and may not use the services.
From time to time we may modify this document. Any modified version will be effective at the time it is posted.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new features and functionality, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://shkme.net/terms
Terms and Conditions
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You understand that we using third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Service through any automated or unofficial means.
- You agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of the Service. SHKME will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using the Service, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve
- transmissions over various networks; and
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
SHKME does not warrant that
- the service will meet your specific requirements,
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and
- any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Copyright, Content Ownership, and modifications to the Service
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service.
SHKME reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
SHKME shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Cancellation and Termination
All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
SHKME, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. SHKME reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.